Breast Implant Removal Monmouth County & The Jersey Shore
Breast Explant Surgery in Monmouth County and Jersey Shore
The majority of women who undergo breast augmentation experience high levels of satisfaction with the outcome of the procedure. In some cases though, patients may want to remove or replace their implants due to lifestyle changes or implant rupture. Breast implant removal is the procedure of choice if you have made up your mind to do away with your implants.
Monmouth County plastic surgeon – Dr. Rahul Vemula – has helped countless New Jersey women remove implants that are out of sync with their lifestyle, or that cause physical symptoms such as pain and discomfort. This treatment, is a surgical removal of the implant and surrounding tissue (capsulectomy).
This procedure may offer various unique benefits depending on the needs of the patient:
- Allowing women to restore their figure to its previous proportions
- Eliminating physical discomfort caused by capsular contracture
- Removing implants that have ruptured
- Allowing patients to adjust the size of their breasts with new (smaller or larger) implants
- Reducing back pain or neck issues triggered by implants that are too large
Candidates Ideal for Breast Implant Removal
Generally, you may be a good candidate for breast implant removal if:
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of the surgery
- You are in good physical and mental health
- You are a non-smoker
- You have experienced pain or discomfort due to breast implants
- You are not happy with the current appearance of your breast implants
- You have felt like your breast scar tissue is tightening and getting harder (capsular contracture)
- You suspect an implant rupture or leak or have undergone an imaging test that suggests a leak
- You feel like your breasts are way too heavy for comfort
During your initial consultation with Dr. Rahul Vemula, the surgeon will listen to your concerns and conduct an evaluation to ascertain your suitability for this procedure. This initial visit is also a great time to learn about the cost of the procedure, the recovery duration, as well as the risks associated with implant removal.
Planning your Breast Implant Removal in Jersey Shore
Insurance typically does not cover implant removal because this is considered to be a cosmetic procedure. You’ll need to give yourself about 1-2 weeks to focus on recovery after the surgery. Dr. Vemula performs implant removal operations at one of the accredited facilities in the area supported by board certified anesthesiologists and highly experienced nursing staff.
Breast Implant Removal Cost
Breast Implant Removal Recovery
Look at our Before & After Gallery to see the amazing results that Dr. Vemula consistently delivers for his patients.